Mold Inspection and Testing
Our initial on site inspection offers 7 type of mold testing. We use cutting-edge technology and industry-tested tools to reach unbiased conclusions during diagnostic initial inspections for mold, moisture, and other indoor contaminants. Click here
Mold is a microscopic, living organism whose purpose is to break down dead materials. This is why, over time, it will destroy whatever it is growing on, including your carpets, furniture and cabinets, and even structural elements of your home or office.
If left untreated, mold will gradually destroy whatever it is growing on —including structural elements of your home. However, this is only a part of what makes mold dangerous. Molds release thousands of microscopic spores into the air, and they are easily carried around your home, where you may breathe them in. It is through this inhalation that mold can cause health problems to you and your family.
Many homeowners and business owners underestimate the danger mold presents. While mold is generally thought of as unsightly, what many fail to realize is that it is highly unsanitary and in some cases, can even pose health risks.If you’ve noticed the presence of mold in your home or business, or think that you have black mold, we strongly recommend that your contact us. Let us neutralize your mold problem and create a safer environment.
We neutralize your mold, and associated odors, by applying our eco-friendly, safe chemical into your vehicle, RV, boat, home, attic, crawlspace, or basement.Depending on the job, we apply our formula by spray, mist, foam, or fog. We do not use a tent. The average time of our on-site service is approximately one hour. An additional four hours is required to achieve maximum effectiveness. We ask that you stay out of the premise for approximately 5 hours in total.
Pacific Decontamination Services uses the world’s strongest, most effective and safe antimicrobial disinfectant, deodorization and chemical decontaminate. Our professional application will eliminate up to 99.99999% of any mold, allergen,germ, bacteria or fungus that it touches. And as powerful as it is, it is also Health Canada approved and completely safe.